We are a Missionary Congregation of priests and brothers founded by Saint Anthony Claret in Spain on July 16, 1849.
We were founded
‘to proclaim the Word of God
using all means possible, reaching out
to the poor and marginalized.’
Our missionary call impels us to live
in community and our Claretian spirituality
is strengthened by the Word of God,
the Eucharist and our Marian sonship.